The new iSight Test Professional app lets you measure and record near and distant visual acuity in children from 18 months of age through to adults. It is simple and intuitive to use, making your testing quick and easy.
The app uses British and US standard letters and Kay Picture optotypes for young children and others with a learning disability
The Kay Picture Test is the only fully-validated picture vision test with accurate, recognisable pictures and evidence-based crowding. This app is CE marked as a medical device.
- Provides various testing distances from 33cm to 6 metres.
- Choice of letters or pictures for testing.
- Offers single, crowded and chart presentation.
- Displays metric or imperial Snellen notation, plus LogMAR.
- Easy to increase and decrease the size displayed.
- Simple to refresh the optotypes on screen.
- Records visual acuity results for each eye.
- Saves your results for later review in test history.